Looking for a lovely Akita pup or a young dog in Southern California? Our kennel has been regularly mating, exhibiting, managing, and training Akitas for countless years. We uniquely breed only a few litters per year and place our puppies into really selective houses. We take care of grown-ups’ and pups’ health and pay attention to their socialization, which results in the great good temperament of our Akitas. Reap the benefits of our position in Southern California and contact us for more information. Our perfect Akita pups are available for sale and we are in your area!
- Is an Akita pup the best selection for you
- Akita proprietors duty
- Why is the purchase an Akita pup from Taiheiyo-Kensha Japanese Akitas kennel in Southern California good for you
- Advantages you will get by the nearby kennel in Southern California
- Advantages for an Akita puppy buying from the kennel situated in Southern California
- Tips to find an excellent Akita puppy stepwise
- Reviews re. Akita breeders in Southern California online
Is an Akita pup the best selection for you
The Akita is a highly intelligent, devoted, big, impressive, lively, and clearly dominant dog, whose life is oriented to its owners. The Akita is one of the most satisfying dogs to ever own. But it is an extremely requiring attention breed. As a result, the Akita shouldn’t be casually added to any household and we will not place our puppies with just anyone.
Akita proprietors duty
In the end, you are purchasing the liability when owning an Akita because of its natural dominant and hunting features, and we must be completely sure that an Akita is a great fit for the future family. As a responsible owner, you must also estimate all hazards and obligations that go with owning an Akita. Please, make sure that the homeowner’s insurance covers the addition of the Akita dog to your household.
All our young puppies are health-tested, have a perfect temperament, and a lot of substance, including wonderful bear-like heads, and display the Akita breed criteria.
Why is the purchase an Akita pup from Taiheiyo-Kensha Japanese Akitas kennel in Southern California good for you
When you are looking at a lovely bundle of fur, the important facts about who supplies these Akita puppies for sale could get out of the mind. If you’d like to be a responsible owner, you will need a breeder who’s able to demonstrate both the litter and the parents, as well as answer any queries on taking care of your puppy, including the diet, coaching, and even entering dog shows.
If you are looking for a clever, brilliant, sensitive, warm, and responsive Akita with whom you would like to spend time with, train, and make friends and who will be ultimately loyal and focused on you and your family through-out its lifetime, then hopefully you’d enjoy buying a pup from our Taiheiyo-Kensha Japanese Akitas kennel based in Southern California.
Here’s our kennel pointed on the map. You’ll find all our contact details below.
The Akita kennel based in Southern California has many bonuses both for you and your Akita pup.
Advantages you will get by the nearby kennel in Southern California
- The time needed to get to the kennel is extremely short therefore your individual appointments with the Akita breeder close to you are easily done
- Close to you, the kennel’s location lets you go to the local breeder and look at pups and parents in an acquainted environment
- Purchasing an Akita young dog in Southern California you save on transportation expenses to a remote location
- Local breeders are familiar with and can introduce you to the excellent Akita instructors and vets in Southern California who they rely on
If you are searching for an Akita pup don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and arrange an appointment if necessary.
|Business name||Taiheiyo-Kensha Japanese Akitas|
|State / Province||Southern California|
|Address||Southern California, USA|
|Self Description||Our purebred Japanese Akita litters all come from AKIHO pedigree stock and conform to AKIHO, JKC, FCI and UKC standards. Although we view conformation and temperament as important, we first and foremost want all of our puppies to go to loving homes with a safe and healthy environment to live out their lives, regardless of whether a pup is show or pet quality. To that end, we stand by our litters and only breed adult dogs who have been health tested. We are also happy to offer guidance to our buyers to give their new family members the best start possible.|
Advantages for an Akita puppy buying from the kennel situated in Southern California
If you look for an Akita pup from the nearby breeder have in view many advantages for its successful growth. They regard both grow-up situations and the reduction of possible transportation threats.
- A pup will grow up in an acquainted surrounding
- Your Akita puppy doesn’t need to acclimatize after the transportation
- Your Akita pup will suffer from tension while transportation from a remote location
- No quarantine process, no medicine is required
- Any kind of accidental risks due to transportation won’t arise
If there is no appropriate litter at the moment you might request us to place you on a list.
We are your way of searching for a perfect Akita pup for sale near you. Have you not yet discovered an Akita pup you are interested in?
Our target is to make the search of an Akita puppy as enjoyable as possessing one. You can view all necessary information about nearby Akita kennels around Southern California and surrounding areas in the complete List of Kennels.
Tips to find an excellent Akita puppy stepwise
If you like our kennel than:
- Make a visit and come to us to look at the litter
- Look at the litter and the parents, ask the appropriate concerns
- Choose your dog from the available litter or enroll in the waiting list
- Make an initial deposit if needed and make the ultimate decision
- Get the Akita puppy home and relish the life with your pet!
Reviews re. Akita breeders in Southern California online
It is always a great idea to check real reviews before choosing a kennel. Simply try googling and find some reviews on ‘Taiheiyo-Kensha Japanese Akitas’ or ‘Taiheiyo-Kensha Japanese Akitas + Southern California’. You’ll easily find a review in the few first rows.